Waiting Out the Weather
The Alpamayo team has decided to wait out some weather at high camp. The forecast shows snow showers through tonight and then clearing by Tuesday morning. They have not yet decided whether to depart for the summit late tonight or to wait another day. They will do their best to let us know their plan prior to departure.