The team has been moving themselves - and their gear - up from the airstrip and base camp at 7,000ft, and is now camping at around 11,000ft. The weather has been “variable” at best, with unusual downpours of rain on the glacier, mixed with the more normal snow showers. Their plan is to make it to camp at 14,000ft tomorrow, then rest for up to 3 days, waiting for a break in the weather. If that doesn’t come, they will head back down to base camp. All are strong, healthy, happy and having fun on the climb.
- Adrian Ballinger by satellite phone